TRICO Evolution’s integrated services help build strong and consistent brands.
You have a supply chain and inventory to manage. Product to package and get out the door. Staff who must be equipped to make the right impression at that big meeting or trade show. New prospects to reach through direct mail.
A big-box office supply store or online print-on-demand service could meet some of these needs. But that leaves your team having to research and source other services from other suppliers. That wastes time and money.
What you need is a partner with a team of experts who will sit down to discuss options and cost with you, face to face. A partner that can address core activities that support your organization in a manner that is coordinated and cost effective. This saves you from the expense and headache of having to source a patchwork of services from different suppliers.
Better service through consolidation
This highly personal, and increasingly rare, approach to business has allowed Ottawa’s TRICO Evolution to expand and diversify over the past 35 years.
“As we have grown, we have maintained our identity as a family business that knows the names of our customers,” said Michael Hothi, Director of Sales.
From its roots in commercial printing, TRICO Evolution has evolved into a modern, integrated services company, with strong capabilities that span commercial printing, direct mail, contract packaging, and warehousing and logistics. More than 150 full-time team members work from facilities in Ottawa and Montreal to serve public, private and not-for-profit organizations.
TRICO Evolution has grown organically and by acquisition to become the one-stop shop its customers need to be more effective, efficient and profitable in their operations.
Trusted experts for organizations at all stages of their journey
TRICO Evolution’s experts serve all corners of the market. At one end is the entrepreneur or startup business owner—they may find their purchasing journey confusing and need professional advice on the basics. At the other end is the established organization that understands what it needs and may even staff an in-house design team—it requires a partner it can rely on to deliver fast and to the highest standards of quality.
“What makes TRICO Evolution unique is how we work to be a true partner with every customer and serve as the backbone of their printing-related and logistics needs,” Hothi said.
To learn more, visit https://evolution-group.com
Who relies on TRICO Evolution?
- Consumer packaged goods suppliers, for contract packaging, third-party logistics and marketing solutions.
- Retailers, for in-store graphics and displays, print catalogues, coupons, direct mail campaigns and the packaging of house brand products.
- B2B marketers, for trade show displays and print collateral, promotional products and corporate gifts.
- Associations and NGOs, for printed material for AGMs and conferences in addition to producing and mailing member magazines.
- Charities and fundraisers, to clean and update their databases and lists, as well as support fundraising campaigns, events and donor stewardship.
- Government and public agencies, for capabilities in digital printing, offset printing, carbonless forms printing, large-format printing, direct mail as well as warehousing and logistics.
TRICO Evolution is part of the Evolution Group, which includes:
- Sisca Business Solutions: Founded in Montreal in 1986, Sisca is an industry leader in on-demand digital printing.
- CORLAB: Founded in 1972 and based in Montreal, CORLAB specializes in large format graphics printing and installation, and is an Official Supplier to the Montreal Canadians.
- Copie-Express: An award-winning chain of digital print and copy stores with locations in Montreal, Quebec City and Kingston.
- Les Éditions Repro: A division of the Sisca Group that has been publishing school and commercial agendas for over 25 years.
- Emballage Tout: A Montreal-area chain of packaging supply stores.